Associate UI/UX Engineer
We are looking for a young & energetic individual as an associate UI/UX engineer to join our team. The selected candidate should be willing to start work immediately in the creative team that he/she is assigned.
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
- A Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 1-2 years’ UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Good communication skills in both written & spoken English.
- Time and project management skills, including the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- LKR 20,000 – 40,000 (Salary is negotiable)
Apply For Career Opportunities
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the form below.